Wednesday, June 3, 2009

House Cup Standings:

Plasmic Porcupines:------------------------------------------------696.5 pts
Fire Drakes of Death:---------------------------------------------- 682 pts.
Blast-Ended Skrewts:-----------------------------------------------671 pts.
Mighty Eight Legged Bermese Python of Evil & Happiness:--659 pts
Noble and Most Ancient House of Black:-----------------------651.5 pts.
Ectoplasmic Turtle:------------------------------------------------ 626 pts
Salamander Kitson:-------------------------------------------------573 pts.
Light Bolts:----------------------------------------------------------541 pts.



Well done House of Black!  It seems your imagination unleashed the fairies magic and united elements from each of his tales to reveal "The Deathbed Rebel".


5 comments:

Bijou said...

Ahhh! Headmaster Pantera! I have been eagerly awaiting the apparition of Hogwarts West! I am currently involved in a field study of Olde Growth Forest Fairie Colonies. Fascinating stuff this! It can be a bit lonely though what with the location being so far from home. That is why I am thankful to follow along with Hogwarts West. Cheerio to the influx of new houses!!! I can hardly wait to see what happens!


Professor Bijou,
First Degree Faerie Specialist with Charms Rising

Professor Graziano said...

Well, hello Professor Bijou! I'm so glad to hear from you. We have a few new faces here at Hogwarts West and some veteran wizards, as well. We are all anticipating a lot of fun this summer. We've already seen a few house ghosts and even a Hopping Pot or two.

I ordered an extra T-shirts for you, as we have new ones again this year. It will be sent to you either by Owl Post or perhaps by way of a Phoenix, since they are so plentiful at this time of year.

Missing you!

Currently signed in, but signing out,

Poof!

Professor Graziano

RB said...

So we won't know until tomorrow who won!?!?!?!

trailmastr said...

One cannot rush the fairies you know. I am sure that they will be forthcoming with their decision as the sun rises on the morrow.

Professor Graziano said...

Patience, my dear. Patience.