Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Professor Bijou Please Read

I Professor am heading off to Flagstaff once more on Friday to go stay with my friends (hopefully more comfortable than a cramped dorm)
I am wondering Professor Bijou if you'll be up in Flagstaff this weekend.If so i will try to make it to Macy's Coffee Shop and hope i catch you there.Try to blog me back please.I'm leaving on Thursday afternoon.and returning on Saturday.

2 comments:

Bijou said...

Dearest RB,
I will be in Flagstaff, however I will be deep in the caverns of the Lava Tubes. There is evidence of an ancient line of Faerie that passed through this area and I am looking for Runic remains and any other clues that I may discern from the area. I will probably make it to Macy's, however I would not be able to give you a time and would be heartsick to miss you. If you do go to Macy's Coffee House and if you happen to get a muffin, you could save a bit of muffin to leave at the Riorden Mansion Fairy Ring and see what happens. The Riordens believed in the 'Wee Folk' and it is rumored that even though the Riordens were muggles that there may have been some Fay blood somewhere in their lineage. It is not uncommon for Faerie to reward muggles that leave them favors and offerings. A fine example of people leaving offerings for the Fay Folk is exhibited in the Phoenix Art Museum (See Headmaster Pantera's comment on my last blog.)

Fondly,

Professor Bijou
Fay Hunter Extrordinaire
with Charms Rising

RB said...

Thank you professor for reading my post. I'm sorry it was a bad time. I might come up to Flagstaff another time this summer (I've already been up there twice but unaware of you the first). Thanks again for the fairy advice.


Thank you

Rachael