Professor G! So glad to see you on board! Hogwarts West is such an important venue! Would that I were not in the field, I would be by your side at the important training of these young individuals. I must say the tracking and recording of the histories of the many tribes of Faerie is time consuming indeed. Were it not for the help and assistance of Polychrome and her Time Turner I would be lost forever. (We all know that 'TIME" in the Fay World is nothing like the "TIME" we know from day to day, whereas it would have taken me 100 years to 1 day our time to analyze the King Oberon and Queen Tatiana line of Fay History) Thanks to Polychrome and her Time Turner skills I have done it in one week. Thanks to her skills and Time Turner help, I have been able to accomplish some information gathering closer to my home. I have been in Flagstaff, Az! I am researching the Ancient Line of 'The Little People'. According to a little known painting in the Phoenix Art Museum, there is a record of an Indian offering that shows a tribe of Indian leaving small moccasin and doll like offerings to the 'Little People' could this be any other folk than Faerie...? After a full day of Faerie hunting I am off to Macy's Coffee shop for some organic tea and muffinry. I hope to be able to visit all the Hogwarts West attendees before summer is out! I hear a shirt has been ordered at my behest! I am all a Twitter!!!
Soon but not soon enough!
Professor Bijou
1 comment:
I know of the painting of which you speak. If one goes to this part of the Phoenix Art Museum:
http://www.phxart.org/
slideshow/
index.html#/COL
/72157606057056354/
2650341675/
You can see the picture you are referring to in their Western American Art gallery. It does not surprise me that such wee folk live in Arizona as well.
Post a Comment