Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Review of the cinematic version of "The Halfblood Prince"
Knowing that these versions of books always leave out many details that we readers love in our favorite books, I was still rather happy to have seen this offering. I enjoyed it more than the previous one. It seemed to retain more of the "magical" elements that make the Potter series entertaining.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Did the burrow ever burn in the book?
SPOILER ALERT!
If the burrow burns down how are Bill and Fleur's wedding? What about Marvolo Guant's memory about his ring? I think they focused to much on the romance in this movie.
Very true. I also wish there was more information about Voldermort's life and the horcruxes (besides just how Tom Riddle came up with the idea).
Let us hope that by making the next book into two cinematic versions, more important details may be left in.
This is Ms. Parese. Can you believe I have never read one Harry Potter book or that I have never watched one Harry Potter movie? I cannot put my finger on why but I have had no desire to do so. I'll have to reflect on that.
Post a Comment